Sunday, February 10, 2008

After the break...

So Scriptease won.

Yay!

And then we went for beer. And I went home, washed the smoke smell out of my jeans, packed, got 3 hours of sleep and headed out to meet the Exit 16 kids at the Southwest ticket counter.

They had an amazing workshop with Susan Messing and saw the two Second City shows. Tim Mason, who is one of the kindest people I know, invited me to play the improv set after the etc show.

Which I can't say was the culmination of a lifelong dream, because it never occured to me that I'd have the chance to do it.

It felt great.

More on the trip later, from a full-sized keyboard.

2 comments:

  1. That's one of the best parts about going out in Chicago. No more smoke smell in your hair, clothes, coat, etc. Wahoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on getting on the stage. I'd probably pass out, especially after such a frantic weekend.

    ReplyDelete

New rule: I'm not approving anonymous comments. If you want to sit at the grownup table, you have to sign your name.

Now c'mon. Pick a fight.