Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Also: THREE MORE DAYS!

Rehearsal for Thunderdome's second match was last night. I had a blast watching the other teams...and am excited about the range of styles audiences will see on Friday. It's really going to come down to who brings the most people. 

Jared and Ed did a terrific job running things. They learned a lot from the first round, and you can see them putting it to work not just in the show structure and voting, but in the way they ran rehearsal. I continue to be impressed by this thing they've created—it's an incredible success. (For the record, I think some of the complaining I've heard about round one is...well, let's just say I disagree that it's warranted or deserved.)

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Trish. It was great taking with you afterwards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "and am excited about the range of styles audiences will see on Saturday"

    Isn't Thunderdome on Friday? If you go on Saturday, you're going to miss it.

    ReplyDelete

New rule: I'm not approving anonymous comments. If you want to sit at the grownup table, you have to sign your name.

Now c'mon. Pick a fight.