Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Behold

Behold, originally uploaded by tberrongkc.

The kitchen. It is tidy. I say tidy instead of clean, because it's mostly about things being put away and surfaces wiped down. Also, the clean clothes are off the desk in the the hallway.

Why is this relevant? How is this possibly improv-related? 

I'm guessing I'm not the only procrastinator in the improv world. And at a certain point, things get so overwhelming I get a little immobilized. There doesn't seem to be an entry point to the to-do list—which starts looking more like a clustering exercise than a list.












So I don't get anything done. Except maybe catch up on DVRed episodes of Greek. And with the festival coming in a little over two months, this is not a good time to be non-functional. 

Now, the dishes are in the dishwasher, the clothes are put away, and the list seems manageable. Which leaves tomorrow night open for web writing and press releases. 

TOMORROW: A completely different take on girls v. boys in improv.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New rule: I'm not approving anonymous comments. If you want to sit at the grownup table, you have to sign your name.

Now c'mon. Pick a fight.