Saturday, August 2, 2008

Josh has some skillz


Josh has some skillz, originally uploaded by tberrongkc.

Yes, we all know Josh can improvise. But I was one of the few, apparently, who had NO IDEA how high he can get his voice to go. SERiously. It's like he has a tiny, 6-year-old girl inside him (well, that didn't come out right). 
Also, Nikki is definitely, as I have long suspected, the single most fearless improviser in Kansas City. And her two-shots-from-total-strangers-winning karaoke performance should prove that. 

2 comments:

  1. I'd accept "Most physical performance, of local improvisers present." Nothing more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's better than saying I'm inside a tiny, 6-year-old girl. So there's that.

    ReplyDelete

New rule: I'm not approving anonymous comments. If you want to sit at the grownup table, you have to sign your name.

Now c'mon. Pick a fight.