Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Well, THAT was fun...

Annoyingly, the internet has eaten the long-winded, effusive thank you I wrote to the folks who produced the KC Improv Festival. So let's try that again.

Thank you to Tim, Aron, Joe, Pete, Scott, Jen, Keith, Nathan, Jess, Tom, Susan and all the hosts, tech folks, volunteers, teachers, class members and performers who made the festival so much damn fun.

Your time, thoughtfulness, preparation, brains, care, ideas, dedication and general fabulousness came together in one great weekend to everyone who got a chance to be a part of it. I'm insanely grateful to have had the chance to take classes, do shows...and not much else. Seriously. You have NO IDEA how much that rocked.

1 comment:

  1. Awwww...you're welcome Trish! Now I feel extra proud. I always hoped there'd be a time when I'd be able to you in some way for your fine teaching. Improv Toolbox, and especially your Seven Dwarves challenge, is still the first thing I think of when I think of my most useful training experience. That was also the day I realized I might be able to improvise for REAL at some point...:D Still getting there, mind you. But I'm not unhappy with my progress...

    ReplyDelete

New rule: I'm not approving anonymous comments. If you want to sit at the grownup table, you have to sign your name.

Now c'mon. Pick a fight.