Monday, March 15, 2010

Explaining the quiet.

I have social media ADD.

Part of my real-world job is paying attention to different ways people market, and it totally works with my "let's-try-this-let's-try-this-let's-try-this" attention span.

So I was tweeting a lot for Spite for a while. I'm maintaining that, but have switched to a weight-loss blog, because my ass has been stuck at the same basic size for way too long.

Also, I'm kinda sick of hearing myself talk. So I'm just taking a little break. Maybe a week, maybe a month...maybe just until I have something to say.

3 comments:

  1. How's the social media embargo going so far?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not really a social media embargo—I'm blabbing enough other places, just maybe not as much on some as on others. I just don't find that I have anything interesting or useful to say about improv RIGHT NOW.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What? You don't wanna talk about how awesome Tim's last show was and what a sad occasion it is that he is leaving?

    ReplyDelete

New rule: I'm not approving anonymous comments. If you want to sit at the grownup table, you have to sign your name.

Now c'mon. Pick a fight.